Toggle menu

Disruption to water services

If you live in GU5 or GU6 you may be experiencing low water pressure or shortages. Visit Thames Water for updates and advice.

Help with private renting

Help with the cost of private renting

Private renting can be expensive in Guildford. If you are on a low income or benefits, you may be able to get Local Housing Allowance (LHA) to help you pay your rent.

The amount of help you get will depend on the number of bedrooms you need and the amount of income and capital you have. 

Find out more about Discretionary Housing Payment