Toggle menu

Parking permit renewals

We are processing Guildford resident parking permits. Due to planned strike action by Royal Mail there could be a delay in receiving your new permit. Leave your old permit on display until you receive your new one.

Help with private renting

House in Multiple Occupation (HMO)

If the property has five or more people who are not related, the landlord must get a licence from us. If your landlord does not have a licence you can report it. 

Report a suspected unlicensed HMO

You can also make an application for a Rent Repayment Order if your landlord has failed to comply with legal notices or they are renting a House in Multiple Occupation without a licence from the Council.

Apply for a Rent Repayment Order