Toggle menu

Parking permit renewals

We are processing Guildford resident parking permits. Due to planned strike action by Royal Mail there could be a delay in receiving your new permit. Leave your old permit on display until you receive your new one.

Private renting housing standards

Energy performance certificates

If you rent a whole house or flat, your landlord must show you an Energy Performance Certificate before you move in.

With all properties now rated from A to G, finding a more energy efficient property could help save you money on your fuel bills. 

Tenants have the right to request consent to carry out energy efficiency measures and these must not be unreasonably refused by the landlord.

It is unlawful for a landlord to rent out a residential property with an EPC rating of F or G (the lowest 2 grades) unless the property has been registered on the PRS Exemptions Register