Toggle menu

Disruption to water services

If you live in GU5 or GU6 you may be experiencing low water pressure or shortages. Visit Thames Water for updates and advice.

Search the brownfield land register

Ask us to add a site

We will only consider sites which are: 

  • 0.25ha or larger 
  • big enough for five dwellings 

All sites must be: 

  • suitable for residential or mainly residential uses 
  • owned by someone willing to sell or develop them 
  • practical to develop in the next 15 years 

To submit a site, complete and send our  site suggestion form (Word doc) [27KB]  to You can also send a printed copy to:

Planning Policy Team,
Planning Services,
Guildford Borough Council,
Millmead House,