Toggle menu

Disruption to water services

If you live in GU5 or GU6 you may be experiencing low water pressure or shortages. Visit Thames Water for updates and advice.

Search the brownfield land register

Find who owns a site

The Council does not hold landowner details for privately owned sites. The Land Availability Assessment provides this information for some sites, but this was up to date only as of the date of publication. For more up to date information, contact HM Land Registry.