Help for rough sleepers in Guildford
Guildford has many services to help rough sleepers. These include:
homelessness outreach and support service
- day service
- night shelter
- hostels and supported housing projects
- a range of services providing specialist support
- agencies providing general and specialist advice including money and debt advice
- support with voluntary work and access education, training and employment opportunities
- services to improve health and wellbeing
What we do
We commission the Homeless Outreach and Support Team (HOST) to provide support to rough sleepers or people at risk of rough sleeping.
HOST is a point of contact to report potential rough sleepers. They respond to reports by finding the rough sleeper and offering help.