Toggle menu

Parking permit renewals

We are processing Guildford resident parking permits. Due to planned strike action by Royal Mail there could be a delay in receiving your new permit. Leave your old permit on display until you receive your new one.

I've received a council tax summons

Why have I received a summons?

The council will send you a summons if:

  • you have had a first and second reminder during the financial year and your account is still in arrears
  • you were behind with your payments, brought your account up-to-date but have fallen behind with payments again

Receiving a summons means that you have lost your right to pay by instalments. If you pay the total amount shown on the summons in full before the hearing date we will not take your case to court. You will also need to pay the costs incurred by the council for the summons of £80.50.

Tell us if you have financial difficulties and cannot pay your outstanding bill in full. Use our online form to offer a payment plan that will clear your debt by the end of the current financial year. It ends in March.

You need to have a MyGuildford account to tell us about other changes. If you do not have a MyGuildford account you can set one up.

Register or sign in to your MyGuildford account