Toggle menu

Yellow weather warning for Guildford

Met Office have issued a thunderstorm weather warning for Saturday 10 June. Read our advice during severe weather.

Unoccupied properties used by a charity

Tell us about any changes

You can tell us about any changes online if you have a MyGuildford account. If you do not have a MyGuildford account you can set one up.

Register or sign into your MyGuildford account

If you have not yet registered to access your council tax account online, there are more steps. You can then link your online council tax account to your MyGuildford.

To complete this step you will need the following information:

  • the council tax reference number - found on the latest bill
  • the name of the occupier as it appears on the latest bill
  • the property postcode
  • if you have applied for Local Council Tax Support or have been named on a council tax support application, you will also need to provide your national insurance number. This provides an additional level of security

Once you have linked your council tax account, you can go to the 'account summary' screen. You will see a list of 'quick links' on the right-hand side. You can use the 'apply for or cancel an exemption' form to tell us about the change. ‚Äč

If there is a change to your exemption, we will send you a new bill in the post.