Toggle menu

Technical issues when searching for a planning application

We're experiencing some technical issues with our planning application search. Some customers may not be able to search for planning applications during this time. We're working hard to fix this as soon as possible and apologise for any inconvenience.

Tell us about a change to your circumstances

What details should I give when I tell you about my change?

You need to tell us:

  • who the change affects
  • the date that the change took place
  • what has changed

If there are many changes, you need to list each one.

We need to see proof of your change and you can upload digital photos or scans, with the form. If you upload a photo, please make sure all wording is clear.

For example we may need to see:

  • wage slips, if your or your partners earnings have changed
  • documents that show that any other income that you receive has changed e.g. a maintenance agreement
  • a document that shows the change to your rent payable
  • bank or Building society statements or share certificates, if your savings have changed
  • birth certificate for new children in your household and proof that you receive Child Benefit for them
  • documents that show that your state benefits have changed
  • documents or bank statements that show that a private pension has changed
  • proof of your identity or name change  this could be a birth or marriage certificate, passport or driving licence