Toggle menu

Council owned trees

Report a problem with a council owned tree

Guildford Borough Council 

Read the frequently asked questions above before reporting a problem with a Guildford Borough Council owned tree. 

If your question hasn't been answered above, you can report it below.

Once you have submitted a form, we will review it. If the tree is dangerous and risks harm to either people or property, we'll come and take the action needed. If you have asked us to, we will let you know the outcome of the inspection by e-mail.

Report a tree problem to Guildford Borough Council

Surrey County Council 

Surrey County Council are responsible for trees near public roads, pavements and footpaths. They are not responsible for trees on private roads or property.

Report a tree problem to Surrey County Council