Toggle menu

Household Support Fund applications are open

A grant of up to £300 per household is now available to residents with low income. It offers help with food, fuel bills and other related essentials.

Find out if you're eligible for the Household Support Fund and apply today.

Apply for or renew a private hire vehicle licence

Apply for new signage for your private hire vehicle

What you need to apply

You will need the document below to apply. Make sure you have this document ready to upload before you start your application. 

  • a signed and dated document giving reasons why new signage is required

Start your application

To make this application you will need to:

  1. click the button below, create an account, or log in to the licensing portal
  2. after logging in select 'licensing' from the left hand side menu 
  3. select taxis and private hire
  4. you can then select the licence to apply for or renew

Apply for new signage for your private hire vehicle