Household Support Fund
What you need to know
The Household Support Fund helps ease financial pressure on residents with low incomes. It offers help with food, energy bills and other essential household items. The Department for Work and Pensions fund the scheme.
The scheme will run until 31 March 2023 or earlier if all funds have been allocated.
Information about the scheme:
- £400 is the most that can be awarded
- you can only submit one application per household
- applications can be made on behalf of someone else
- all applications will be treated fairly and consistently
Who can apply?
- be over the age of 16
- live in the borough of Guildford
What will not be awarded?
- mortgage support
If you are having difficulty with your mortgage payments, contact your lender as soon as possible. Lenders will have set procedures to help.
How will your information be used?
We will only collect data relevant to your application.