What you need to know
Our community meals service provides hot meals to residents across the borough. The aim of the service is to encourage people to remain independent and living in their own home.
Meals are cooked and delivered in our purpose-built vehicles - they are hot and ready to eat. All meals are nutritionally balanced and meet the National Association of Care Catering's standards.
Our choice-based menu includes a main course and dessert.
Our community meals service is available for people who meet one or more of the following criteria:
- unable to cook for his/herself and there is no one else available to do so
- not motivated to cook and is in danger of malnutrition
- unaware of the time or the need to eat regular meals
- unable to shop for his/her main meal requirements
- a carer who would be assisted by meal preparation
Fees for community meals
Fee per meal, including dessert is £4.60
To register or enquire, contact us on 01483 458055 or email email@example.com.
We deliver seven days a week if required.
You can choose to have meals delivered on whichever days suit you.
Your meal will arrive between 11.30am and 2pm.
Contact us for more information on 01483 458055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org