Toggle menu

Your council tax, benefits or business rates accounts will be offline

From 4pm on Friday 31 March until 5pm on Monday 3 April you will not be able to access your council tax, benefits or business rates accounts on MyGuildford. This is whilst we run our year end processes. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Voter ID and Voter Authority Certificate

voter ID

From 4 May 2023, you'll need to show photo ID at polling stations to vote. You may already have a form of photo ID that is acceptable.

Find out what forms of ID will be accepted at the elections

What if I do not have an acceptable form of photo ID?

If you've no acceptable photo ID you can apply for a voter authority certificate. 

You'll need to apply for your Voter Authority Certificate by 5pm on Tuesday 25 April 2023, if you want to vote in the May elections.

 Apply for a Voter Authority Certificate 

It's really important that you take the correct type of photo if you need to apply for a Voter Authority Certificate. Watch Bassetlaw District Council's video for a step by step guide on how to take a photo.

Here are some voter ID frequently asked questions about what you need to do at a polling station.