Toggle menu

Apply for a caravan site licence

Do I need to submit a fit and proper application?

Most site owners must be tested to check they're fit and proper. The fit and proper person must be the person with day-to-day responsibility for managing the site.

You must submit a fit and proper application before you apply for a site licence or transfer of licence. Fit and proper status is a separate application with fees.

Before you apply, you'll need to check you are eligible to join the fit and proper register.

It is a criminal offence for site manager or owners not to apply.