Visiting Kingston Meadows
Kingston Meadows is a large popular park located in the rural setting of East Horsley. There's acres of green space to enjoy and an exciting BMX track for riders to develop their skills. Fancy a game of tennis or a workout session at the outdoor gym? How high can you go on the park's activity net?
- 63 parking spaces
- 3 disabled bays
- 4 hours free parking limit (no return on same day) between 6am to 6pm
- blue badge holders can park in any bay without payment or time limit
Things to see and do
- multi-play pirate ship
BMX track and skatepark
Kingston Meadows BMX track and skatepark is a free, child friendly facility ideal for all ages and abilities.
Our outdoor gym is a fun way to enjoy the great outdoors and exercise at the same time. Gyms are free and easy to use.
- public toilet
- picnic tables/benches
- youth shelter
- full size (11-a-side) grass football pitch
- no booking required
- free to play on a first come, first served basis
Multi-use games area
A multi use games area is also known as a MUGA.
- MUGA court - here you can play a combination of netball, basketball or 5-a-side football
Kingston Meadows MUGA is free to use on a first come, first served basis.
- basketball hoop and a small tarmac area to practice
You can hire Kingston Meadows for your commercial or community event.
Kingston Meadows can be used to run regular fitness classes or school PE sessions.
If you want to know what events are taking place, see what's on in Guildford.