Toggle menu

Help us make our website better

Can you easily find what you're looking for on our website?

We're carrying out user-testing to make sure we understand where you think you'll find certain information on our website. We'd like you to help us by completing short navigational tasks.

Go to our website testing page

Find out about street trading licensing

find out more icon

Apply for a street trading licence

Street trading is selling any item in the street. This includes any road, path or public area (i.e. carparks).

Apply for a street trading licence for a single event

If you are trading at a charity or community event, you may qualify for a discounted street trading consent fee of £40.