Chilworth Gunpowder Mills
Historic gunpowder mills in a pretty woodland setting with a guided trail.
- Hidden ruins
- More than a 100 buildings to explore
- Woodlands stream
- Trail leaflets explaining history of the gunpowder mills
- Blacksmith Lane, Vera's Path (next to Chilworth Infant School), GU4 8NQ.There are two visitor spaces opposite the Blacksmith Lane entrance
- Downs Link Path on Lockner Farm Lane.
- Downs Link Path and Vera's Path are both suitable for all but the side paths do get muddy in winter.
- Picnic in the central picnic area
- Put on your wellies and explore the smaller paths
- Paddle in the stream by Sam's Snail sculpture
- Count the toads on your walk
- Find out more on our Heritage Open Days event every September
For a copy of the site management plan please contact the Countryside Team directly at email@example.com
From 7pm today, the meeting of the Executive can be viewed via live webcast, including discussion of the Parking Bu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…14 hours ago