Toggle menu


Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and businesses can be found on our coronavirus information page.

Request a replacement for missing or damaged bins

Order a new or replacement bin

If your bins are damaged, lost or stolen, we can provide new ones.

Order a replacement garden waste bin

If you have lost or damaged your bin, the cost to replace it is £30.