Toggle menu

Access our services using MyGuildford

Due to high levels of service requests and applications, our phone lines are much busier than usual. The quickest and easiest way to access our services is by registering for an account at MyGuildford or visiting our self service pages. You can report an issue, make requests and track progress, pay your bills and apply for key services at any time.

Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and business can be found on our coronavirus information page.

Pay for building control applications

Pay online for your Building Control applications in Guildford borough using the forms below. Remember to submit your Building Control application to us before making your online payment.

Paying for domestic extensions (Table B) and alterations (Table C) when work is being carried out at the same time

If you are carrying out domestic extensions and alterations work at the same time please contact 01483 444545 to make payment.
If you are carrying out work from Table B and categories C2, C3 (a) (b) or (c ) of Table C, at the same time, then a 25% discount will be applied at the lowest charge,  Where a full plans application is submitted the relevant reduction should be deducted from the inspection charge. If you would like clarification on the fee due please complete our building control fee quote form to provide us with further details of your proposal.

For guidance on submitting an online Building Control application, go to our Submit a Building Control application page.