Visit Guildford's Markets
Apply for a market stall pitch
If you are a market trader and want to trade in Guildford, we have a variety of markets that might appeal to you.
- a monthly farmers' market. It runs on the first Tuesday of the month in High Street, Guildford from 10.30am to 3.30pm
- North Street market. It runs every Friday and Saturday from 9am to 4.30pm in North Street, Guildford
- specialist markets
Farmers' market rules
- the producer must be based in our catchment area of within a 50-mile radius of Guildford. Sometimes we will take a producer outside the catchment. This is only if it's a product that can't be sourced within the radius
- priority is given to primary producers including farmers, fishermen, growers, cheese-makers and brewers
- bakers, jam makers, and some craft makers must use a certain amount of ingredients from the local area
- all products sold must be reared, grown, caught, brewed, pickled, baked, smoked or processed by the stall holder
North Street market
The market is popular and turnover of traders is small.
The rental charge for a pitch is £15 per metre frontage per day. This includes rubbish clearance, electricity and water supply. It does not include a canopy or stall, so you need to bring your own. Traders must provide proof of their right to work in the UK
Apply for a pitch
Apply for a farmers' market pitch by emailing email@example.com.