Vehicle Parking Standards Supplementary Planning Document
The Vehicle Parking Standards SPD was adopted on 7 September 2006 and can be downloaded from the link below.
About the Vehicle Parking Standards SPD
- It clarifies and expands upon existing saved policies of the Local Plan 2003, in particular Policy G1 (1) Parking Provision and M1 Parking Provision.
- It replaces Appendix 1 Parking Standards of the Guildford Borough Local Plan 2003.
- It makes changes to the residential parking standards inside and outside of the Guildford Town Centre parking boundary and provides standards for A4 (drinking establishments) and A5 (takeaways) uses.
- Planning guidance
- Planning Contributions Supplementary Planning Document
- Woodbridge Meadows SPD
- Planning and building control documents
- Landscape Character Assessment user guide
- Landscape Character Assessment
- Planning enforcement
- Making a planning application
- Submit a planning application
- Search and comment on a planning application
- Comment on a planning application
- Planning policy and Local Plan