Planning policy and Local Plan
Our Local Plan balances the needs of residents, businesses and visitors with protecting the borough's most important countryside, landscapes and heritage. It addresses housing, employment, retail and leisure requirements, supported by suitable infrastructure including education, healthcare and transport.
Find out about the Brownfield Land Register which comprises a list of sites that have the potential to accommodate residential development.
- Making a planning application
- Listed buildings and Conservation Areas
- Planning enforcement
- Search and comment on a planning application
- Comment on a planning application
- Local Land Charges
- Building Control
- Consultation archive
- Community Engagement Strategy
- Planning Services - how we deal with your information