Toggle menu

Access our services using MyGuildford

Due to high levels of service requests and applications, our phone lines are much busier than usual. The quickest and easiest way to access our services is by registering for an account at MyGuildford or visiting our self service pages. You can report an issue, make requests and track progress, pay your bills and apply for key services at any time.

Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and business can be found on our coronavirus information page.

Apply for animal activity licences

Animal activities licence

Keep up-to-date with the latest Covid advice for pet businesses, including breeders, rescue and rehoming centres, groomers and dog walkers from the Canine Feline Sector Group.

We will need to issue a licence for the following:

  • dog daycare 
  • breeding dogs 
  • selling animals as pets 
  • hiring out horses  
  • keeping or training animals for exhibition 
  • home boarding of dogs 
  • boarding of dogs in kennels 
  • boarding for cats 

Further information and guidance

We also offer pre-application advice on this licence.

We have also adopted a Icon for pdf policy covering the Licensing of Animal Activities [592.05KB]