Toggle menu

Access our services using MyGuildford

Due to high levels of service requests and applications, our phone lines are much busier than usual. The quickest and easiest way to access our services is by registering for an account at MyGuildford or visiting our self service pages. You can report an issue, make requests and track progress, pay your bills and apply for key services at any time.

Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and business can be found on our coronavirus information page.

Our website is in beta testing. To find out what that means and to give us feedback, please visit our beta website page.

Trees, hedges and conservation

Protected trees and hedges

Trees with preservation orders or in conservation areas are protected. It is illegal cut these trees without permission.

High hedge disputes

You must make three attempts to resolve the issue with yourself before making a formal complaint. The fee is £600.

Special protection areas

There are extra rules for planning applications within 7km of an SPA. Find out if an SPA could affect your plans.

Landscape Character Assessments

If you're planning a development in the area, our LCA reports will show what you need to conserve, improve and protect.