Why choose our building control service?
Our Building Control team make sure buildings in Guildford meet Building Regulations standards. They check building owners follow the rules for design and construction. The team consider factors like:
- the health of safety of people in or around the buildings
- energy and power efficiency
Why choose us?
Our team provide a reliable and high-quality service at good value for money.
We can offer:
- experienced and qualified staff who have worked on a variety of projects
- detailed knowledge of the local area including ground conditions and site histories
- an efficient inspection service (we can do a same day inspection if you contact us by 9:30am)
- excellent value for money
- access to professional advice and expertise before and during your application
- proactive and strong working relationships with key organisations such as:
- Surrey Fire and Rescue
- local engineering firms
- industry recognized quality assurance
- an online submission service which is open 24 hours a day
- CPD seminars and training updates
- competitive structural warranties and a complete range of complementary consultancy services
We're members of Local Authority Building Control (LABC), the UK's leading national Building Control service. We take part in both:
- the LABC Surrey network
- the LABC partner Authority Scheme, where you can submit applications to us for work anywhere in England and Wales