Report an environmental issue

Damaged street nameplate

Please use this form to report a problem with a street sign nameplate.

Dead animals

We need to know the type of animal, its size and its location to remove it from a road.

Issue with air quality

Report an issue with air quality relating to transport or a premises.

Tree problem

Tell us about a problem with a tree. Make sure you know the location and postcode of the issue or use our map.