Commercial waste collections over Christmas and New Year period
Find out about the changes to commercial waste collection days over the festive period.
Changes to commercial collections of refuse, recycling and cardboard
|Normal collection day||Revised collection day|
|Monday 23 December||Monday 23 December|
|Tuesday 24 December||Tuesday 24 December|
|Wednesday 25 December||Friday 27 December|
|Thursday 26 December||Saturday 28 December|
|Friday 27 December||Monday 30 December|
|Monday 30 December||Tuesday 31 December|
|Tuesday 31 December||Thursday 2 January|
|Wednesday 1 January||Friday 3 January|
|Thursday 2 January||Saturday 4 January|
|Friday 3 January||Monday 6 January|
|Monday 6 January||Tuesday 7 January|
|Tuesday 7 January||Wednesday 8 January|
|Wednesday 8 January||Thursday 9 January|
|Thursday 9 January||Friday 10 January|
|Friday 10 January||Saturday 11 January|
Changes to commercial waste sack collections in Guildford town centre
Grey refuse sacks in town centre
- Grey refuse sacks will continue to be collected from 6.30pm to 8.30pm, Monday to Friday - except on Wednesday 25 December.
- Please place grey sacks outside your shop front by 7.30pm.
- We will collect in the evenings of Thursday 26 December and 1 January.
Blue recycling sacks in town centre
- There will be no changes to daytime collections for the blue recycling sacks.
- Collection as normal on Friday 27 December and Friday 3 January.
- Please put out sacks by 9.30am.
Cardboard collections in town centre
- Collection on Tuesday 24 December.
- No collection on Thursday 26 December.
- Collection on Tuesday 31 December.
- Collection on Thursday 2 January.
- Please put out cardboard by 9.30am.
Commercial glass collection
- Monday morning collections are not affected.
- No collection on Friday 27 December - collection will be on Saturday 28 December instead.
- No collection Friday 3 January - collection will be on Saturday 4 January instead.
If you need any further information, or would like to buy sacks, please email the Commercial Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call them on 01483 444499.