Guildford Museum is housed in beautiful, historic buildings next to the Castle Grounds. The exhibitions are free to visit and include a variety of changing exhibitions, plus a permanent collection of objects dating from prehistoric times.
- The Games We Played: an exhibition of childhood board and card games
- Guildford Beer! A new community presentation by Halow
- The Surrey Infantry Museum - Surrey Regiment Victoria Crosses 1918
- Easter fun with the games we played
- Meet The Guildford Gamers - drop-in games event
- Tunsgate - a century of change - community group exhibition