Guildford Museum is housed in beautiful, historic buildings next to the Castle Grounds. The exhibitions are free to visit and include a variety of changing exhibitions, plus a permanent collection of objects dating from prehistoric times.
Guildford Museum offers exciting hands-on, fun learning opportunities for schools, bringing history to life. Find out about the Victorian Schoolroom, Playroom and School Loan boxes.
Guildford Museum has a free permanent collection of exhibits, as well as a variety of events and touring exhibitions.
- Guildford Castle
- The Guildhall
- Guildford House Gallery
- School loan boxes
- Victorian items on sale in the museum shop
- Key stage 2 Victorian schoolroom
- Guided walks
- Key stage 1 Victorian playroom
- Permanent exhibition
- Pastfinders - Junior Museum Club
- Alice in Wonderland - themes and variations
- Everybody's Darling - The First World War Nurse
Tel: 01483 444751