Partner Authority Scheme - join today
We are a member of the LABC Partner Authority Scheme where agents, architects, developers and builders have the opportunity to join the scheme by submitting building regulations applications for work throughout England and Wales to us.
Partnering gives you a single point of contact with someone you know and helps provide consistency on all projects. If you are a business that works in several authorities it can be an efficient way of working, saving you valuable time as we forward the application details and plans to the inspecting authority on your behalf.
Partners are designated their own professionally qualified surveyor who is easily contactable and offers valuable pre-application advice and ongoing advice for your project.
We carry out a timely plan check and issue the decision notice to the inspecting authority who will then carry out the inspections once you start work on site.
We also offer our Partners a discount for our in-house training seminars.
There are no fees or contracts to become a Partner, if you would like to discuss the scheme in more detail and how we can help with future projects please contact us on 01483 444548.
Get in touch
Telephone: 01483 444545
- Submit a Building Control application
- Search for a Building Control application
- Types of application
- When you require a Building Control application
- Demolition guidance
- Dangerous structures
- Site inspections
- Building Control fee calculator
- Interactive map of Building Control applications
- CPD seminars
- LABC South East Building Excellence Awards
- Completion certificates
- Making a planning application
- Search and comment on a planning application
- Comment on a planning application
- Registered designers and builders