Search for planning information
Use our interactive map to find planning information. To find a property:
- Open the 'Find Address' tab
- Fill out the 'postcode/house number' box
- Click 'Go'
Once you have found a property, use other tabs to display the information you need.
Open the 'Planning' tab and select the relevant filter to see:
- listed and locally listed buildings
- current and past planning applications (you can search and comment on planning applications here)
- tree applications
- Tree Preservation Orders
- the brownfield land register
Open the 'Land Charges Register Information' tab and select the relevant filter to see:
- conservation areas and Article 4 directions
- high hedges (submit a high hedge complaint here)
- Section 52 and 106 agreements
For information on licences, complete a licence search.
There is a dedicated tab on the map for information linked to Landscape Character Assessments.
Open the 'Local Plan 2015 - 2034' tab and select the relevant filter to see:
- Areas of High Archaeological Potential (AHAP)
- River Wey corridor
- historic parks
- nature reserves
- the town centre boundary
- sites of special scientific interest
- Special Protection Areas (SPAs)
If you want to view the map in full screen, click the '<>' button at the top right of the 'Find Address' tab. To make the tab options reappear, click '<>' (now at the top left of the screen) again.
The map may not have been updated to reflect the most recent changes to our planning policies. If you have any doubt about information on the map, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 01483 505050.