Shalford Park trim trail survey
We held an online consultation about the installation of a trim trail in Shalford Park. We asked for your feedback about this.
The survey closed on Sunday 8 January 2023.
Find out more about Shalford Park.
We had 326 responses.
83% of the responses were in favour of the trim trail.
The results showed that:
- 58% wanted the timber trail option
- 72% wanted the trim trail located by the car park, behind the building.
- 47% would use it at least once a week
The main three requirements for the trim trail identified by this study were:
- appropriate and durable materials with options for disability access
- provides an opportunity to exercise most parts of the body
- safety surface under the equipment
The installation of the trim trail will be funded by money from local development. The trim trail will be installed later in the year, subject to a successful tendering process.