In this section you will find information that we have published for transparency. Please let us know if you have any suggestions for additional data you would like to see in this section.
The data on this page is published under the Open Government Licence and is available for you to re-use as you like, including for commercial and research activities. Where possible we have made data available in both a 'human-readable' format (such as PDF) and an open, 'machine-readable' format that is not dependent on any specific software (such as CSV or XML).
Land and building assets
We also use data.gov.uk to publish data.
We are committed to being open and transparent about how we work, our decision-making processes and the services we provide. We therefore publish details of thewe owned as at the 1 April 2015. We account separately for our housing stock in the Housing Revenue Account using the "Existing Use Value for Social Housing" (EUV) as defined by Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). We use this widely recognised valuation approach as it reflects that the properties are social housing with tenants. This reduces their value, compared to a market value which would be based on vacant sale.
Publication of this information is not intended to suggest in any way that tenancies will end to realise the market value of properties.
Other documents shared for transparency purposes
- Privacy statement
- Data protection
- Freedom of Information request
- Subject Access Request
- About the Information Rights Officer
- Publication scheme
- Council owned land and buildings
- Energy, Greenhouse Gas reports
- Council tax financial information 2017-18
- Domestic homicide review - 5 March 2013
- Treasury Management Strategy Report
- Assets of Community Value
- Public Health Funerals
- Public Health Funerals List
- Published data - business rates
- Overpaid (credit) accounts - business rates