St Martha's Court
St Martha's Court sheltered housing is owned by Guildford Borough Council and provides accommodation for older people over the age of 60.
The court is in Chilworth and is four miles south east of Guildford on the A284. A bus stop is within easy walking distance of the court and buses run every 30 minutes to Guildford. Chilworth has a general store a few minutes' walk away.
The two-storey, centrally-heated building has 37 one-bedroom flats, which are self-contained with a bathroom and kitchen.
- six lifts within the court
- well-equipped laundry room with washing machines and tumble dryers
- communal shower room with disabled bathing facilities
- prescription collection and delivery service
A Guildford Borough Council independent living officer is usually available for 18 hours a week between the hours:
- Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 5pm and;
- Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm (excluding bank holidays)
Applying for St Martha's Court
To apply for St Martha's Court, you must be registered on Guildford Borough Council's Housing Register and have a local connection with the borough.
To arrange a visit to view St Martha's Court, please contact the independent living officer on 01483 506922.
For further information please call customer services on 01483 505050.