We use necessary cookies to make our site work. We also set analytics cookies to help us improve it, this information is collected in a way that does not allow us to identify anyone. Find out more about our cookies and how to block them. Find out more about Cookies

I want to make a complaint about Planning Services - who do I contact?

Planning Services are committed to fully complying with all the relevant legislation concerning the treatment of your personal information.

In the first instance, please contact the relevant team who will try to help you:

Planning Enquiries -  planningenquiries@guildford.gov.uk

Building Control -  buildingcontrol@guildford.gov.uk

Planning Policy - planningpolicy@guildford.gov.uk

However, if you believe we have got something wrong, please contact Guildford Borough Council via our Complaints and Compliments Form and we will be happy to investigate your complaint.