- You are here:
- Home >
- Data protection and privacy >
- Privacy statements >
- Planning Services - how we deal with your information >
- Your login and contact details - planning applications
Your login and contact details - planning applications
Planning legislation does not permit the consideration of anonymous comments while reaching a recommended decision on a planning application.
Therefore, customers may create a private login on the Planning Services "Search and Comment" home page to submit a comment.
Alternatively, an email submission containing representations will also be accepted if it contains your full name and address.
- Any comments submitted will be displayed online for public viewing alongside your name. Please ensure that your comment only contains information that you are happy to publically share
- Your address will not be shown online but will be retained within Planning Services' back-office records
- Any comments or representations are held for a period of four years
- Your login credentials will be held in perpetuity to facilitate any future attempts you may make to login and comment on an application
If you wish to delete your login account, please send a request to email@example.com
Planning Services at Guildford Borough Council will request the minimum personal information required to provide the service you have requested, or contact you in regards to the requested service.
Planning Services will not share your data with third parties except where necessary to process your comments and preventing or detecting crime.
For further privacy information relating to the processing of Planning applications, please see the see Planning Services - how we deal with your information