Memorial choices and options for ashes
We offer a range of memorials and garden plots, plus a Remembrance Book, options for ashes and vaults and garden plots.
Other memorial options include leasing a vault, erecting a granite plaque or wall tablet, and planting rose bushes or trees.
Please call the bereavement services office on 01483 444711 for more information, or to make an appointment to look at the different options.
Please see the forms on this page to request a memorial.
Book of Remembrance Room
Our Book of Remembrance Room has been updated as part of the Crematorium redevelopment work.
We also have an online book of remembrance available for you to use.
Memorial vaults can be leased for ten, twenty, thirty, forty or fifty year periods and offer a fitting and dignified resting place for caskets of cremated remains. Each vault features a black granite tablet, with your choice of inscription and a flower vase for your floral tributes.
Appropriate sized caskets to contain the remains are supplied by the Crematorium.
If you do not wish to witness this, the remains will be laid to rest a few weeks after the service. There is no charge for a laying to rest of ashes in this area when the deceased was cremated at Guildford Crematorium.
To keep the natural feel of the area, it is not possible to have a memorial put up, but natural flowers without cellophane wrapping may be placed on the ground. (These will be removed after a few days.)
While our records will denote an area, for example, west or east glade, no exact location of the ashes is marked within those areas.
- Crematorium brochure [9.29MB]
- Memorial fees and charges 2020-2021 [149.73KB]
- Grounds map 2020 [1.37MB]
- Rose Memorial Options [135.32KB]
- Rose and Aluminium Plaque Order Form [295.12KB]
- Abridged crematorium regulations [118.65KB]
- Vase blocks form [333.79KB]
- Book of Remembrance form [271.57KB]
- Granite Plaque Order Form [232.43KB]
- Memorial Vault Order Form [366.37KB]
- Replacement Aluminium Plaque Order Form [297.98KB]
- Sundial Order Form [359.47KB]
- Memorial Bench Order Form [192.46KB]