Toggle menu

Slyfield community recycling centre closure

The Slyfield community recycling centre will be closed from 15 June to 30 June 2024 for essential maintenance. Find out more about alternative community recycling centres. (opens new window)

Apply for a caravan site licence

Apply/transfer a caravan site licence

Before you can apply for, or transfer a licence, you must:

  • have valid planning permission for the whole site the application relates to
  • apply for fit and proper status (where applicable)

To apply, you'll need to:

  • get the existing site licence holder to make the transfer application
  • complete the form, with all declarations signed
  • pay the fee
  • upload an accurate site plan at 1:500 scale showing the layout of roads, caravans and facilities
  • upload a registry title to prove of ownership

These forms will guide you through applying for a new caravan site licence or transferring an existing licence:

New application (opens new window)

Transfer an existing caravan licence (opens new window)

The existing site licence holder should make the transfer application.