Housing licences

If you have an existing HMO licence that needs work to be completed to the property at this time, please call 01483 505050 and ask to speak to the Housing Standards Team or email regulatoryservices@guildford.gov.uk.

If you have a pending HMO application, we will look at how we can deal with this remotely.

Apply for a house of multiple occupation licence (HMO)

A HMO is a property occupied by three or more unrelated people, forming two or more households.

Apply for a caravan site licence

Sites used for holiday caravans and camping need a licence from us to operate.