Toggle menu

Water supply issues in the GU1, GU2, GU4 and GU5 areas

Thames Water has reported residents in postcode areas GU1, GU2, GU4 and GU5 could be experiencing water supply issues. This is due to a power outage across the area. All sites are now back online but customers may still temporarily experience no water or low pressure. 

Keep up to date with live information (opens new window)

Apply for a caravan site licence


If you use land for a caravan site you may need planning permission.

Every site licence has conditions. Some of these conditions may include:

  • how the site should be laid out
  • what type of caravans are allowed
  • what toilet and washing facilities should be provided

Once issued, we can change the licence conditions at any time. We will give licence holders opportunity to make representation about any proposed changes.

A compliance notice may be served upon a site owner if the conditions are not met. If the terms of the notice are not met you may be prosecuted.

In situations where the owner has failed to meet site conditions, we may decide to take action ourselves. We would then charge the owner for the costs of carrying out the work. There is also a right to appeal if the site owner thinks that it was not necessary for the action to be taken. 

Standard site licence conditions for residential parks (PDF) [70KB]

Standard site licence conditions for recreational parks (PDF) [37KB]