High hedge disputes

Make a complaint

To make a complaint, you need to send two documents to customerservices@guildford.gov.uk:

  • Icon for pdf high hedge complaint form [143.76KB]
  • a site plan with the hedge marked on it. This should be to scale and show relevant measurements for the site and the hedge. It should also include the direction of north

You will also need to make a credit or debit card payment of £600. You can either do this in person at our offices, or by phoning 01483 505050.

Make sure to check our Icon for pdf guidance notes [75.94KB] before you complete the form.