Toggle menu

Access our services using MyGuildford

Due to high levels of service requests and applications, our phone lines are much busier than usual. The quickest and easiest way to access our services is by registering for an account at MyGuildford or visiting our self service pages. You can report an issue, make requests and track progress, pay your bills and apply for key services at any time.

Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and business can be found on our coronavirus information page.

Search for planning restrictions

 search bar icon

Find information about your area

Type your address into the search bar. Use the 'My Guildford' tab to check if:

  • your property is in a conservation area
  • there are protected trees nearby

Open the 'My Maps' tab and apply filters to see more detailed planning information:

  • open the 'Planning' filter and select the relevant option to see:
    • conservation areas
    • listed buildings and locally listed buildings
    • protected trees (click on 'Tree Preservation Orders')
  • open the 'Local plan 2003' filter and select the relevant option to see
    • special protection areas
    • areas of high archaeological potential (AHAP)
  • open the 'Land charges register information' filter and select the relevant option to see where we've applied article 4 directions.

If you are unsure how to find planning information, email or contact us on 01483 505050.