Search for planning restrictions
Type your address into the search bar. Use the 'My Guildford' tab to check if:
- your property is in a conservation area
- there are protected trees nearby
Open the 'My Maps' tab and apply filters to see more detailed planning information:
- open the 'Planning' filter and select the relevant option to see:
- conservation areas
- listed buildings and locally listed buildings
- protected trees (click on 'Tree Preservation Orders')
- open the 'Local plan 2003' filter and select the relevant option to see
- special protection areas
- areas of high archaeological potential (AHAP)
- open the 'Land charges register information' filter and select the relevant option to see where we've applied article 4 directions.
If you are unsure how to find planning information, email email@example.com or contact us on 01483 505050.