Toggle menu

Parking permit renewals

We are processing Guildford resident parking permits. Due to planned strike action by Royal Mail there could be a delay in receiving your new permit. Leave your old permit on display until you receive your new one.

Private renting housing standards

Gas safety

Your landlord must, by law, provide you with a valid Gas Safety Certificate before you move in. 

Annual checks

They must also arrange for an annual check of all appliances in the house, to be conducted by a registered gas engineer who is registered with the Gas Safe Register.

You can check their registration on the Gas Safewebsite. 

More information

For more information on gas safety or to report a property with no gas safety certificate, visit the HSE website

Any repairs should be carried out before you move in. If these are delayed without explanation after you have moved in you should contact the housing team.