Toggle menu

Access our services using MyGuildford

Due to high levels of service requests and applications, our phone lines are much busier than usual. The quickest and easiest way to access our services is by registering for an account at MyGuildford or visiting our self service pages. You can report an issue, make requests and track progress, pay your bills and apply for key services at any time.

Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and business can be found on our coronavirus information page.

Advice and protection for private housing tenants

Help with private renting

You have certain rights and responsibilities if you're a tenant in privately rented property.

Private renting housing standards

If you rent your home, your landlord is responsible for major repairs.