Toggle menu

Access our services using MyGuildford

Due to high levels of service requests and applications, our phone lines are much busier than usual. The quickest and easiest way to access our services is by registering for an account at MyGuildford or visiting our self service pages. You can report an issue, make requests and track progress, pay your bills and apply for key services at any time.

Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and business can be found on our coronavirus information page.

Search the brownfield land register

What is the register?

Our Brownfield Land Register lists Previously Developed Land (PDL) which could be developed again. It considers which PDL could accommodate future residential developments.

Learn more about PDL

The register has two parts: 

  • Part 1 lists all PDL 
  • Part 2 shows which sites we will grant Permission in Principle (PiP) for.  

Sites on the register can come from any source, but most are added because of the Local Plan. Any sites which meets the criteria can go on the register, even if they do not have planning permission.  

Some areas of PDL are not in the register. We could still consider these sites appropriate for residential development.