Toggle menu

Access our services using MyGuildford

Due to high levels of service requests and applications, our phone lines are much busier than usual. The quickest and easiest way to access our services is by registering for an account at MyGuildford or visiting our self service pages. You can report an issue, make requests and track progress, pay your bills and apply for key services at any time.

Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and business can be found on our coronavirus information page.

Swapping your home - mutual exchanges

Mutual exchanges allow two or more council or housing association tenants to swap properties. You will not be able to do an exchange if you are an introductory tenant. Speak to us, or your landlord, if you want to do exchange but you're not sure if you can. You must have permission from both landlords before swapping homes.


Register with Homeswapper to find other tenants who are looking to do a mutual exchange.

You can search the website for homes you like and want to swap whenever you want. Homeswapper will update you of new matches either by email or text message. 

Register for Homeswapper