Toggle menu

Access our services using MyGuildford

Due to high levels of service requests and applications, our phone lines are much busier than usual. The quickest and easiest way to access our services is by registering for an account at MyGuildford or visiting our self service pages. You can report an issue, make requests and track progress, pay your bills and apply for key services at any time.

Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and business can be found on our coronavirus information page.

Tell us about a change to your business

tell us icon

Some changes that you make to your business or property could affect your business rates. 

We have dedicated pages for some of the changes you might want to report. Follow the links below if:

For the following changes, use our online form:

  • when you change the way you use the property
  • if your business contact details change
  • if the name of your business changes
  • if you were a sole trader but become a limited company

Tell us about a change to your business

You need to supply the following information:

  • your business rates reference number - found on your latest bill. Do not include the "X" when you enter the reference
  • the name of the business address of the relevant property
  • the date of any change
  • ratepayer's name
  • name and contact details of any other parties involved

What happens next?

If we need further information, we will contact you. If the change results in a new change, we will send you a new bill.

The change may result in you being entitled to a refund. If so, you can sign into your MyGuildford account. You can access your business rates account summary to start the refund process.

Register or sign into your MyGuildford account