Toggle menu

Access our services using MyGuildford

Due to high levels of service requests and applications, our phone lines are much busier than usual. The quickest and easiest way to access our services is by registering for an account at MyGuildford or visiting our self service pages. You can report an issue, make requests and track progress, pay your bills and apply for key services at any time.

Get the latest government advice about coronavirus. Advice for local residents and business can be found on our coronavirus information page.

Report a change that may affect your council tax

 report icon

You need to tell us about any changes that could affect you getting a discount, exemption or benefit. You could be fined £70 if you don't tell us about any changes. This could increase to £280.

You need to tell us if:

  • you move house
  • another adult comes to stay with you and this is their main home
  • a child in the house reaches the age of 18

Report change of circumstances

Rented properties

If you rent out a property, tell us when your tenants change. 

Tell us when your tenants change

To allow for a quick change to your bill, give us as much detail as possible. Read our council tax information for landlords page for more information.