Guildford House Gallery
Guildford House Gallery is open from Monday to Saturday: 10am to 4.45pm. Sundays: 11am to 4pm (May to September). Free entry.
Guildford House is a fascinating 17th century Grade 1 Listed town house located on the High Street. It houses Guildford House Gallery, a changing exhibition space offering a varied programme of:
art and craft shows
workshops and talks
a craft gift shop
Tourist Information Centre and cafe
Located in a Seventeenth Century Grade I Listed townhouse on the High Street, Guildford House Gallery offers a changing exhibition space with a varied programme of art exhibitions.
- Surrey Photographic Association biennial exhibition
- Exhibition event - Nature Photography by David Smith
- Guildford Art Society - Spring Exhibition
- Gouache for Everyone - exhibition event
- Finding Our Voice: Guildford School of Art Sit-In 1968
- Finding Our Voice - Meet the Artist exhibition event
- North Surrey Artists' Summer Exhibition
- Exhibition event - North Surrey Artists
- The Discerning Eye
- An Encounter with Colour - ten paintings by Jennie Tuffs
- Pilgrim Stitchers' three day needlework course
Access information for Guildford House Gallery, plus opening times and how to find us.
Find out more about the history of Guildford House Gallery.
Find out how to volunteer to help at Guildford House Gallery.