Strategic Development Framework SPD
This SPD contains guidance for the the future work on sites we allocated for development in the Local Plan, including:
It also outlines our aims for design quality.
It's aimed to:
- establish design principles for delivering high quality and sustainable schemes
- provide illustrative plans which can inform detailed masterplanning for each site
- provide key considerations linked to delivering the scheme
- outline the requirements which planning applications for these sites must meet
The SPD links to the following locations:
- Slyfield Area Regeneration Project. Now known as Weyside Urban Village (Policy A24 of the Local Plan)
- Gosden Hill Farm (Policy A25)
- Blackwell Farm (Policies A26 and A27)
- Ash and Tongham Sites (Policies A29-A31)
- Former Wisley Airfield (Policy A35)
We adopted the SPD on 21 July 2020. Check the documents from the council meeting. We consulted on the SPD during June and July 2019.and
We also carried out a Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) and Habitat Regulations Assessment (HRA)..